INTUITIVE ONLINE TOOLS - WE HAVE IT COVERED.
CREATE AND DISPATCH MESSAGES TO ANY GEOGRAPHICAL AREA
Sophisticated web-based and smartphone tools enable you to create and dispatch paging messages to any geographical area e.g. multiple small towns, remote areas including the world's oceans and polar regions or an entire continent.
The tooling dynamically calculates the message transmission costs based on the broadcast area and message size.
SEND PAGING MESSAGES USING ANY PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
Our API provides a simple way to programmatically send messages to GDB Pagers from any programming language.
- The API is entirely HTTP-based
- Methods to retrieve data from the API require a GET request
- Methods that submit, change, or destroy data require a POST
- API Methods that require a particular HTTP method will return an error if you do not make your request with the correct verb
- HTTP Response Codes are meaningful
- The API is a RESTful resource
- The API attempts to conform to the design principles of Representational State Transfer (REST)