At Global Data Burst, we take security seriously. We know that for some customers secure communications are vital. For more information on security, please contact email@example.com.
All messages are encrypted during transmission using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). Only pagers pre-programmed with the correct secret keys can decrypt messages.
- All messages are encrypted before leaving the GDB service and decrypted in the pager
- Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) mode with random Initial Vector per message
- Dedicated transmission channel
- By default all pagers share the same Iridium channel. Isolation is achieved through unique encryption keys
- Optionally, a customer can have their own channel such that only pagers on that channel can receive messages, irrespective of the encryption.
- Channels can be remotely changed
- Mitigates against cloning
- Stored messages and configuration data can be fully erased locally and remotely
- Embedded code anti-tampering feature to prevent code incursion
- Iridium channel changing
SERVICES & SUBSCRIPTIONS
Customer-defined, closed user groups ensure only authorised devices may see the data received. For more information on Services and Subscriptions, please click here.